Blockchain development has become one of the most lucrative careers both from the prospect of jobs or freelancing. In this article, I will be giving the roadmap to become a blockchain developer in 2022.
Reason to be a Blockchain Developer
If we look at the job opportunities in India for blockchain developers, we have more than 4,500 vacant jobs and in the U.S. even higher than 11,000 jobs. This data is based on an analysis conducted using indeed and glassdoor.
One factor that may interest you to become a blockchain developer is the pay. In India, a fresher is paid about 6 lakh rupees per year and in the U.S. the pay is as high as $120,000.
What is the job of a Blockchain Developer?
Blockchain developers work on developing and optimizing blockchain protocols designing the architecture of blockchain systems and creating smart contracts and web applications that use blockchain.
Why is Blockchain Developer in demand?
The reason why they are in demand is because they strongly help organizations automatic execution using programmable transactions. Blockchain technology streamlines business processes which enables real-time clearing and settlement.
Blockchain deploys permission networks with shared business logic and customizable governance with ease advanced security. It also provides tamper-proof data coordination and granular security controls to mitigate risk.
Roles and responsibilities would include
- collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology, needs and functionalities
- creating application, features and interfaces by using programming language and writing multi-threaded goals
- applying the latest crypt techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyber attacks and information hacks
- maintaining client and server side application while also optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies
- educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments and documenting blockchain development processes and
- complying with best practices in data protection make sure to keep up with the current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods
Languages required to be a Blockchain Developer